Faculty: Terry M. Towery
- Photography and digital media
- Physical computing and experimental imaging
Publications and Exhibits:
- Towery, T. (2009). Art Fair! Michael Mazzeo Gallery
- Exploring color photography by Robert Hirsch Publisher: McGraw-Hill 3 edition ISBN: 0697292304
- Photographic Possibilities: The Expressive Use of Ideas, Materials and Processes, Second Edition Focal Press; ISBN: 0240803620
Assistant Professor Terry Towery has exhibited internationally at such institutions as Lyonswier Gallery in Chelsea, University of Notre Dame, Sotheby's NY, The Museum of Modern Art, Eyebeam Museum of Digital media in Chelsea, The Alaska Museum of Art, Quay School of Art in Wanganui New Zealand, the Silicon Gallery in Philadelphia, Central Fine Arts SoHo, the Florida Museum of Fine Arts, the Center for Exploratory and Perceptual Art (CEPA), The Campos Photography Center, Mississippi State University, University of Northern Iowa, University of Nebraska, The Appleton Art Center, and many others.
His design clients have included Buena Vista Television, TBWA/Chiat Day, Absolut Vodka, ESPN2, Lois USA, NYU, Olympus, Data General, The Environmental Simulation Center, Seagrams, Ikea, Doubleday, Con Edison and many others.
Last modified: Feb 3, 2012