Information for Students
The English Department's home page provides the most current and comperhensive links to English programming, events, and student/faculty achievements.
- ASKING FACULTY FOR RECOMMENDATIONS!
- Undergraduate English Studies - Majors
- Undergraduate English Studies - Minors
- English Major and Minor Undergraduate Advising
- General Education / Creative Expression courses in English (mostly Writing Intensive)
- English Honors Program (EHP)
- Interdisciplinary Minor in Professional Communications
- General Education Foundation courses in English Composition - ENG 111 + ENG 121 (formerly ENG 110 + 120)
- First-Year Composition Advising
- Graduate Studies in English and associated graduate programming in English Teacher Education, Literacy Studies Education, and Liberal Studies
- English Graduate Advising
Last modified: Jun 9, 2016