Communications/Public Relations Intern
Univision 41 WXTV-TV, an Univision television station located in Teaneck, NJ, is offering an outstanding opportunity for college students to gain some hands-on experience in the communications/public relations department.
Candidates must attend a college or university and be enrolled in an internship program that provides academic credit. We offer a wage of $7.15 per hour. Candidates will be required to complete an Internship Affidavit for WXTV-TV.
Juniors and seniors that are bi-lingual in English and Spanish and have a general knowledge of the industry preferred. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast paced, demanding and team oriented environment.
• Assist Director of Communications
• Assist with the production of public service announcements
• Assist with the coordination of community events/station events
• Help maintain department database
• Assist with quarterly reports
• Answering phones
• General office tasks
• Bi-lingual, English and Spanish, preferred
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
• Strong organizational skills and fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, andPowerPoint
• Ability to work in team oriented environment
• Ability to work on weekends when necessary
Please fax resume (for internship position only) to:
Department of Communications
WX T V 4 1 • N EW YO R K
Last modified: Jun 1, 2012