Rosalind Carey is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at Lehman College. Her fields of interest are early analytic philosophy, Russell, Wittgenstein, the philosophy of religion, and the history of philosophy. She is the editor of the Bertrand Russell Society Quarterly.
- Historical Dictionary of Bertrand Russell's Philosophy (Rowman and Littlefield, 2008) (with John C. Ongley)
- Russell and Wittgenstein on the Nature of Judgement (Continuum Press, 2007)
- "'My Brain Hurts': Wittgenstein Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus,, Monty Python and Philosophy ,eds. George Reisch and Gary Hardcastle (Open Court Books, 2006)
- "The Development of Russell's Diagrams for Judgment," Russell: The Journal of the Bertrand Russell Studies, 2003.
- "In the name of Humanity and Civilization" (a profile of Bertrand Russell), Peace Review 15 (2003)