Faculty: Stefan Bernard Baumrin
History of Ethical Theory, Philosophy of Law, Medical Ethics, Applied Philosophy.
- In ethics: "The Shoes of The Other Becoming Moral"
- In Hobbes' studies: "Hobbes' Christian Commonwealth"
- In medical ethics: "Why There Is No Right To Health Care"
Other Academic/Professional Activities:
- Adjunct Professor of Medical Education, Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Member of the Bar, State Of New York and admitted to Federal Practice
- Member of the Executive Committee of the University Faculty Senate
- Chair, Committee on Structure, CUNY Graduate School
- Editor of volumes in philosophy of science, Hobbes studies, ethical theory and professional ethics.
Last modified: Oct 25, 2011