Lehman College’s Startup Business Incubator
Bronx Business Bridge can help you realize your dream to start a business. We are a startup business incubator with sponsorship from Lehman College and the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
For startups and businesses expanding in the Bronx and New York City, Bronx Business Bridge enables entrepreneurs to bridge the gap between plans and execution. In addition to meeting your need for office space, Bronx Business Bridge offers a full suite of business management support services, training on business fundamentals, and access to a loan program and early stage capital for eligible participants.
Bronx Business Bridge provides a guided path to startup.
Bronx Business Bridge Services include:
- Flexible office space
- Access to experienced mentors from the New York financial, business, and legal community
- A Business Training Course tailored specifically for startup entrepreneurs taught by Lehman College faculty
- Networking opportunities
- Workshops on marketing, legal, and tax issues
- Connections to market products and services to local institutions
- Technical advice and assistance from industry experts and Lehman College faculty
- Access to a select group of interns from Lehman College
- A Loan Program for eligible participants
- An Equity Fund Program for early stage capital for eligible participants.
Startups need more than office space. Bronx Business Bridge offers a complete array of management support and business services to guide you as you develop strategic business plans for your startup.
Selection Committee decisions will be announced the week of October 20th.
Contact us at email@example.com or 718-960-4684 for more information.
Bronx Business Bridge
CUNY on the Concourse
2501 Grand Concourse
Bronx, New York 10468
Last modified: Oct 17, 2014