Welcome to the Lehman College School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
I am delighted to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning Continuing Education instructors. I can say with complete confidence that what makes our programs exceptional are the instructors and staff who come to work every day with unrelenting dedication to our students. Together, we achieve excellence in our missions of education and service to community.
My office and the Office of Continuing Education are here to support you as a member of the Lehman College community. To that end, please know that everyone wishes to help you succeed. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
I hope you will have a rewarding semester and I thank you for your hard work and interest in Lehman College.
Dr. Marzie Jafari, Vice President
Workforce & Global Partnerships
Continuing Education main office:
This page provides information and quick access to resources that will assist you with your teaching experience. Refer to the Continuing Education Faculty Handbook [PDF] for further details.
New Employee Resources
- Go to Hiring Packet
- Click on “Onboarding Station Number 1″ to get started.
- Select CET (Continuing Education Teacher).
All completed forms must be printed and signed and brought with you on or before your first day of work to Human Resources in Shuster Hall Room 230.
- New Hire Form [PDF] - To be completed by hiring manager and submitted with Hiring Packet
- Personal Data Form [PDF] - Please sign and return to the office of Continuing Education.
- CET Time Sheet Procedures [PDF] – Please sign and return to the office of Continuing Education.
- Paychecks Distribution Form [PDF] – Please complete and return to the office of Continuing Education
- Payroll Schedules 2015 [PDF]
- Sample Time Sheet [PDF]
- CET Time Sheet [PDF]
- Change of Information Form [PDF]
- Attendance Verification & Grade Report [PDF]
- Instructions to Enter Grades and Attendance Online [PDF]
- Classroom Assignments [PDF]
- Duplication of Course Materials [PDF]
- Textbooks Order [PDF]
- Printing Procedure in the IT Center [PDF]
- Emergency Notifications [PDF]
- Reporting Emergencies [PDF]
- I.D. Schedule
School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Lehman College , CUNY
Carman Hall, Room 128
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx , NY 10468