In today’s competitive job market, individuals need not only excellent computer skills, but also the ability to write and speak well and to present a professional, polished appearance. The Administrative Assistant Certificate offers participants the opportunity to acquire these skills.
Program certification: In order to receive a program certificate, students must complete a program application ($25), successfully complete all course requirements listed at the time of applying, and submit a certificate request form ($7). Complete online at https://tmg-forms.lehman. edu/ce or visit www.lehman.edu/ce to download application, certificate request form and for more information.
- Effective Business Communication :Writing and Oral Skills for Professionals CBS 28 8 sessions/20 hours/LEHC/$245
- How to Effectively Use a PC PCW41 1 session / 6 hours / LEHC / $85
Microsoft Word:Part I CBS90 6 sessions/15 hours / LEHC / $165
- Microsoft Word: Part II CBS91 5 sessions/12.5 hours/LEHC/$165
- MIcrosoft Excel: Part I CFM60 5 sessions/15 hours/LEHC/$205
- Microsoft Excel: Part II CFM61 5 sessions 12.5 hours/LEHC/$165
- Microsoft PowerPoint EDP51 5 sessions/12.5 hours / LEHC/ $165
Family Development Credential™ (FDC)
Frontline workers in health, education and human services agencies are offered training in the apppoach that emphasizes the strengths and resources of families to empower them for long-lasting change. This 90-hour interactive course and port- folio development leads to the Family Development Credential ™ (FDC) awarded by the University of Connecticut upon successful completion of the course, portfolio and an examination.This 15-week program is offered twice a year at the beginning of March and the beginning of October. The fall 2017 schedule is Fridays, October 6-February 2, 10 am- 5 pm.Tuition is $1000; the fee for the credentialing exam is $300.
For additional information and permission to register, call Phyllis Rafti, Program Coordinator, at (718) 960-8512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org