Amod Choudhary, J.D.
Office: Carman Hall, Room 379
Phone Number: 718.960.8159
- J.D., State University of New York – Buffalo
- M.B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.E., State University of New York – Stony Brook
- Auction Rate Securities = Auction Risky Securities, Duquesne Business Law Journal, vol. 11, 2008.
- Doctrine of Lapse – a frayed link for expansion of the British Empire in India, Journal of Law and Business, vol. 16, 2009.
- Impact of Women Heads-of-State on Human Development, Global Journal of Business Research, vol. 4, no. 4, 2010.
- Community Hospital Healthcare System – A Strategic Management Case Study, JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR CASE STUDIES, vol.18, NO. 1 & 2, 2012
- Mission “Trust,” ACADEMY OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, vol. 1, NO. 2, 2012
- Nontraditional CEOs and their influence as it relates to Diversity on Mission Statement,
ACADEMY OF BUSINESS JOURNAL, vol. 1, 2012
- Doctrine of Lapse – a frayed link for expansion of the British Empire in India, 04/2009. Western Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Monterrey, California
- From 0 to 60: Developing an Assessment Process at Lehman College, Indianapolis, Indiana with Raymond Galinski and Lynn Rosenberg, 10/2010.
- Impact of Women Heads-of-State on Human Development, Global Journal of Business Research, 05/2010
- recipient of Outstanding Research Award
- recipient of Best in Session Award
- Mission “Trust,” Allied Academies, Spring 2011 International Conference Orlando, Florida, 04/2011
- Nontraditional CEOs and their influence as it relates to Diversity on Mission Statements, Academy of Business Research, Winter 2011 Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, 11/2011
- recipient of Wolf Publishing Best Papers in Management/MIS Award
Last modified: Jul 16, 2012