Office: Carman Hall, Room 368
Phone Number: 718.960.8297
- Ph.D., New School for Social Research
- M.Phil., New School for Social Research
- M.A., City College, City Univ. of New York
- B.S., Salem State College
- Anwar Shaikh, Nikolaos Papanikolaou, Noe Wiener, (2014) “Race, gender and the econophysics of income distribution in the USA”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol. (415) (December), pp. 54-60.
- Madrick, Jeff and Papanikolaou, Nikolaos. (2010). ‘The Stagnation of Male Wages in the US’, International Review of Applied Economics, Vol. 24(3) (July), pp. 309-319.
- Ghilarducci, T., Holder, M., Madrick, J., Papanikolaou, N., and Schelefer, J. (2008). ‘Infrastructure for America’s Economy: Evaluating the Evidence’, in The Promise of Public Investment, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, (May), pp. 21-31.
Last modified: Nov 6, 2014