Student Career, Internship and Research Opportunities
- Career Exploration and Development Center
- Career Success Initiative
- Award and Scholarship Opportunities
- Research Opportunities
- Experiential Learning Opportunities
Lehman College students may receive a Lehman Foundation Scholarship, the Peter F. Vallone Academic Scholarship, the Lehman Honors College Scholarship, scholarships administered by the Department of Computer Science and Mathematics, and all State and Federal financial assistance.
In addition, the Scholarship Office assists students in locating national, regional, and local scholarships for which students may be eligible.
For more information, contact the Office of Academic Testing and Scholarships, Shuster Hall, Room 205, 718-960-8382.
Contact the following faculty members if you are interested in research opportunities:
- Professor José J. Cao Alvira, if you are interested in Finance and Econometrics
- Professor Amod Choudhary, if you are interested in Business Law & Entrepreneurship
- Professor Mario González-Corzo, if you are interested in Economics
- Professor Juan J. DelaCruz, if you are interested in Health Economics
- Professor Dene Hurley, if you are interested in Economics
- Professor Nikolaos Papanikolaou, if you are interested in Applied Macroeconomics, Computational Economics, and Applied Econometrics
- Professor Rossen Petkov, if you are interested in Accounting