Eligibility & Application Process
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 for all undergraduate coursework from all academic institutions attended.
- 9 college-level credits in mathematics with a B or better average
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- An interview with a MATH-UP program personnel and an interview in Spanish for students who will be taking the bilingual extension, and
- An on-site math exam and writing sample and a Spanish writing sample for students who will be taking the bilingual extension.
Now accepting applications for Cohort 4. Application Deadline for Spring 2014 (second semester of senior year):
- October 1, 2013
Step 1 – Download, complete and return to Project Manager in Carman Hall B26:
Step 2 – Complete MATH-UP Competency Exams and Spanish writing sample for students who will be taking the bilingual extension.
Step 3 – Schedule an interview with the MATH-UP Admissions Committee.
Step 4 - Complete the online Application for Matriculation with Graduate Admissions and MATH UP staff on Friday, September 20th, 2013 in Carman Hall, Room TBA
Last modified: Apr 26, 2013