- Synergistic Activities
- Collaborators and Other Affiliations
- Academic and Professional Honors
- International Conference of Education, Research, and Innovation: Adult and Workforce Education- a Collaborative Workforce Model, Spain, 2009. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Sponsored and published by Academic Impressions, Expanding Workforce Development Programs Through Effective Partnership, 2009
- University Association of Continuing Education Conference: Using Statistical and Spatial Analyses to Increase Enrollment, New Orleans, 2002. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Using GIS to Market CE Programs, New York, 2001. The research was awarded by CEANY and published in its journal.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011