Skip to Main Content
Skip to Main Navigation
Learning Goals and Objectives
- Develop graduates with excellence in practice, research, scholarship and
- Recruit, retain and graduate a highly qualified, diverse student body
prepared for successful professional practice.
- Prepare alumnae who are engaged in continuous improvement and lifelong
learning with a commitment to the college and the profession.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with multiple stakeholders in improving the
health and wellness of diverse populations and a commitment to community
Mission of the Nursing Department
- To prepare nursing professionals at the undergraduate and graduate levels
who are able to relate humanistically, think critically, and pursue life-long
- The graduates are prepared to be competent professional nurses who will
contribute to the health needs of diverse cultural groups in New York City, the
region and the World.