Are you considering majoring in mathematics?
- Career Profiles of people with a bachelors in mathematics (MAA)
- Careers that Count (AWM)
- Applications of Undergraduate Math courses
- Why Major in Mathematics?
- Lehman College Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Looking toward the future?
- Career Resources for Undergrads (MAA)
- Actuary Jobs
- Graduate Programs in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Preparing for Graduate School in Finance
What kind of mathematics is being done by professors at Lehman?
- Metric Spaces and Riemannian Geometry , Professor Sormani
- Logic , Professor Fitting
- Numerical Algorithms, Polynomials and Matrices , Professor Pan
- Geometric Group Theory and Surface Dynamics , Professor Handel
- Infinite Dimensional Teichmuller Theory , Professor Lakic
- Function Theory on Symmetric Spaces , Professor Koranyi
- Probability and Number Theory , Professor Isaac
- Hyperbolic Behavior and Hyperbolic Geometry , Professor Keen
- Algorithms, Random Graphs, & Computational Biology , Professor St. John
Do you like taking math exams with really challenging problems?
- This year our club members plan to take the Putnam Exam!
- Professor Lakic at email@example.com is the coach.
- Practices are during club meetings.
- Click here for Old Putnam Exams.
Would you like to discover and prove your own theorem?
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates (NSF). Watch for deadlines!
- Summer programs (listed by the MAA). Watch out for deadlines!
- Unsolved Problems for Undergraduates
- Morgan Prize for undergraduate research
- Math Horizons More to come...
Some CUNY graduates:
Do you like graphics?
More Really Great Links? You decide . . .
- The Mathematical Association of America and SUMMA
- The Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- The Association of Women in Mathematics
- National Association of Mathematicians and Biograpies of African American mathematicians
- SACNAS and Biographies of Hispanic mathematicians
- The Math Forum at Swarthmore
- The Simpsons
- History of Mathematical Words
- History of Mathematical Symbols
Any suggested links?
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Jan 3, 2012