- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field from an accredited college or university
- One year work experience in Public Health/related work in the health field. (Volunteer experience may be considered)
- Must have maintained 3.0 grade point average in undergraduate studies
- Two letters of recommendations and one personal essay
- GRE test scores (waived GRE if student already has an earned US accredited Master's degree)
- TOEFL scores of 550 (if English is not the first language)
The Application Process for Fall 2015 is open, please go direclty to Sophas.org to begin the application. The MPH Application Deadline has been extended to April 1st 2015 for Fall 2015 applications.
To apply to the Lehman College MPH program, CUNY School of Public Health, please go to the SOPHAS system, which is the central application system for all schools of public health.
For more information contact:
Deborah Rubin, MS, MPH
Carman Hall, Rm. B18B
Last modified: Feb 27, 2015