- Develop graduates with excellence in practice, research, scholarship and teaching
- Recruit, retain and graduate a highly qualified, diverse student body prepared for successful professional practice.
- Prepare alumnae who are engaged in continuous improvement and lifelong learning with a commitment to the college and the profession.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with multiple stakeholders in improving the health and wellness of diverse populations and a commitment to community service.
Mission of the Nursing Department
- To prepare nursing professionals at the undergraduate and graduate levels who are able to relate humanistically, think critically, and pursue life-long learning.
- The graduates are prepared to be competent professional nurses who will contribute to the health needs of diverse cultural groups in New York City, the region and the World.
Last modified: Sep 4, 2012