Financial Reporting and Processes
Budget and expenditure reports are available to the Lehman Community via CUNYfirst (CUNY Fully Integrated Resources & Services Tool), locally Lehman Online Management Reporting System (LOMRS) and the Lehman College Connect Portal.
CUNYfirst - "Financial Supply Chain"
The CUNYfirst "Financial Supply Chain" module provides quick access to CUNY Financial Reports. This CUNYfirst Module facilitates the access to review and monitor budgets and expenditures.
- Submit completed forms to the Office of Financial Operations located in Shuster Hall, room # 012.
- Procurement users without access to GL will not be able to view, print or download budget and expenditures reports from the CUNYfirst system.
- Questions regarding reporting capabilities may be directed to Wendy De Mesa by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOMRS is a web-base system that provides the Lehman Community with real-time access to view summarized and detailed information related to budget allocations and expenditures. These reports are intended to ensure that activity has been recorded correctly and that the College manages its fiscal resources as efficiently as possible. Budget and expenditures reports include:
- Budget Allocations for Personnel Services and OTPS
- PS Regular reports listing full-time faculty and staff, salaries, FTE's and cost by department and/or division.
- Adjuncts reports summarizing part-time faculty by department and/or divisions.
- Temporary Services reporst listing all Non-Teaching Adjuncts, Information Technology, College Assistants, etc.
- OTPS reports summarizing budget and expenses by year, department and divisions.
- LOMRS is available via the Lehman Connect Portal (Lehman College Online Management Reporting System link). Security access to the LOMRS system is coordinated by the OB&P. All requests can be forwarded via email to email@example.com.
Lehman Connect Portal
Administration and Finance link Financial Documents. Documents include historical State/CUNY Operating Budget Allocations, Financial presentations, guidelines and references.
e-Bud-Mod (electronic Budget Modifications)
The e-Bud Mod is an automated process used by the Lehman Community to request modifications to their Tax-Levy and IFR budgets.
- The e-Bud-Mod is available via the Lehman Connect Portal (Automated Forms link).
- Budget allocations can be allocated to individual departments by using the appropriate set of CUNYfirst chartfield combination. See
- Security access is granted by Elkin Urrea, Web Applications Analyst, Information Technology Resources, extension 4027.
- Budget Transfer Policies to remember:
- Budget transfers are completed within 48 hours.
- Budget transfers from Temporary Services to OTPS and those related to SEEK will required a longer processing time.
- Budget transfers between different Program Codes and Special Initiative are not permitted.
- Budget transfer request in/out of OTPS will not be granted after the OTPS deadline.
e-PRF (electronic Position Request Form)
The e-PRF is an automated process used by the Lehman Community to request changes to all full-time positions, which include changes in salaries, replacements, new positions, reclassifications and promotions.
- The e-PRF is available via the Lehman Connect Portal (Automated Forms link).
- Security access is granted by Elkin Urrea, Web Applications Analyst, Information Technology Resources, 347-577-4027.
- General questions regarding the e-PRF process and status can be addressed by contacting the OB&P at 718-960-7447.