How Does Dining Dollars Work?
- For Student’s having a Dining Dollars account enables all students to purchase food TAX-FREE at The Underground, Carman Cafeteria, and Harmony Café.
- Earn a 5% bonus on deposits of $50 or more, the bonus will be automatically added to your account. By dining on campus and taking advantage of the tax-free and bonus dollars, students can potentially $ave up to $150 per year. A minimum deposit of $25 is required.
- Funds in the student Dining Dollars account can be used through June 30th.
- Faculty and staff can also open a Dining Dollars account and earn the five percent bonus on deposits of $50 or more.
Activate Your Account
- To activate your account, first get the FREE Blackboard transact eAccounts APP on iTunes or at the Google Play Store. Install the APP on your smartphone and log in with your Lehman Credentials (first name.last name and your password).
How to Access Dining Dollars Via the Web Portal
- You can view your Dining Dollars account balance and bonus dollars by going to the Lehman College home page: Click on the login tab, select Lehman 360, login using your Lehman Account credentials, and select the Lehman Dollars icon.
How Can I Deposit Funds into My Dining Dollars Account?
Deposit funds into your Dining Dollars account by using one of the following methods:
- Using your Lehman ID card add funds at the designated cashier registers in the Underground Lounge (Music Building), or in the Carman Cafeteria (Carman Hall). Deposits can be made using cash or a debit/credit card. A minimum deposit of $25 is required.
- Also, Kiosk Card Stations are conveniently located in the Academic IT Center, Carman Hall Room 108, and in the Library (Main Floor across from the Circulation Desk). The Kiosk Card Stations accept bills in the denominations of $1, $5, $10, $20 or $50. Coins are not accepted at these machines, and you cannot withdraw money from your Card. Don’t forget to print your receipt!
What If I Lose My Lehman ID Card?
- Please deactivate your card by logging on to your eAccounts. Click on Card Services and select Deactivate Card.
- If you later find your card that you deactivated, you must go to Campus Activities, located in Shuster Hall, room 078, to have it reactivated.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID and pay the fee for replacement of the ID card. Replacement fees are $10 for a regular ID card, and $15 for the dual access proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
For Students and Faculty
Linked to your Lehman ID Card, are two separate accounts with different features that you can deposit funds into. Funds added or deposited into one account cannot be transferred into the other. If you want to deposit funds into both accounts, you must process two separate transactions. Always print your receipt for each deposit transaction!
Lehman Cash Account
This is the account that you add funds to for printing, when your tech Fee Allocation is completed.
- See the Print Policy (PDF)
Tech Fee Allocation Account
Student Technology Fee funds are allocated at the beginning of each semester. The allocation to this account is processed for you. Additional funds cannot be added to this account.
- See the Print Policy (PDF)
For Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions about your Dining Dollars account please contact the office of Campus Activities, email@example.com. If you require technical assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Other Accounts, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or email email@example.com.