How does Dining Dollars Work?
- For Student’s having a Dining Dollars account allows you to purchase food TAX-FREE at all of The Underground, Carman Cafeteria, and at the Harmony Café.
- Add deposits of $50 or more, and a 5% percent bonus will be added to your account. By dining on campus and taking advantage of the tax-free and bonus dollars, students can potentially $ave up to $150.00 per year. A minimum of deposit of $25 is required.
- Funds in the student Dining Dollars account expire at the end of EVERY SPRING SEMESTER.
- Keep track of your Dining Dollars. If you do not have enough Dining Dollars or Dining Dollar Bonus funds to cover your food purchase, the transaction will not be successful.
- Faculty and staff can also create a Dining Dollars account and earn the five percent bonus on deposits of $50 or more, for their dining purchases.
Activate Your account
- To activate your account or to check your account balance, get the FREE Blackboard transact eAccounts APP on iTunes or at the Google Play Store. Install it on your smartphone and log in with your Lehman Credentials (first name.last name and your password).
How to access Dining Dollars via the web portal
- You can view your Dining Dollars account balance and your bonus dollars by going to the Lehman College home page click on login tab, select Lehman One Access, login using your Lehman Account credentials, select the Lehman Dollars icon.
How can I deposit funds into my Dining Dollars account?
- Deposit funds into your Dining Dollars account by using one of the following methods:
- Using your Lehman ID card add funds using the designated cashier registers at the Underground Lounge in the Music Building, or in the Carman Cafeteria in Carman Hall. Deposits can be made using cash or a debit/credit card. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required.
- Kiosk Card Stations conveniently located in the Academic IT Center, Carman Hall Room 108, or in the Library, main floor across from the circulation desk. The Kiosk Card Stations accept bills in the denominations of $1, $5, $10, $20 or $50. Coins are not accepted at these machines, and you cannot withdraw money from your Card. Don’t forget to print your receipt!
What if I lose my Lehman ID card?
- Please deactivate your card by logging on to your eAccounts. Click on Card Services and select Deactivate Card.
- If you later find your card that you deactivated, you must go to Campus Activities, Room 078, to have it reactivated.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID and pay the fee for replacement of the ID card. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
For Students and Faculty
Linked to your Lehman ID Card, are two separate accounts with different features that you can deposit funds into. Funds added or deposited into one account cannot be transferred into the other. If you want to deposit funds into both accounts, you must process two separate transactions. Always print your receipt for each deposit transactions!
Lehman Cash Account
This is the account that you add funds to for printing, when your tech Fee Allocation is completed.
- See the Print Policy (PDF)
Tech Fee Allocation Account
Student Technology Fee funds are allocated at the beginning of each semester. The allocation to this account is processed for you. Additional funds cannot be added to this account.
- See the Print Policy (PDF)
For Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions about your Dining Dollars account please contact the office of Campus Activities, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require technical assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about any of the Other Accounts, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.