Undergraduate Direct Admissions
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
The Lehman College Admissions Office will begin accepting Direct Admission applications for the Fall 2018 semester on Monday, May 14th 2018. In order to meet with an Admissions Advisor to review your eligibility and submit an application, you must schedule an appointment by clicking the Schedule Now button below.
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for Direct Admission must meet the Lehman College Freshman Admissions Requirements.
Freshmen applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for Fall 2018 admission:
- $65.00 non-refundable application fee (credit/debit card, check or money order)
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma and scores
- SAT/ACT scores
All prospective transfers wishing to apply for Direct Admission must meet the Lehman College Transfer Admissions Requirements.
Transfer applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for Fall 2018 admission:
- All transfer applicants who are not currently enrolled at a CUNY college must pay a $70.00 non-refundable application fee (credit/debit card, check or money order).
- Official Transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended (in a sealed envelope). No student copies, term reports or printouts will be accepted.
- Transfer students with fewer than 30 credits earned must also submit an official high school transcript and proof of graduation.
Students with previous education outside of the United States should apply through the CUNY Welcome Center.
Both freshman and transfer Direct Admission applicants must comply with university testing requirements.
Additional information may be needed upon review of direct admissions applications (i.e. Green Card, Certificate of Naturalization, I-94 Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Proof of NYS Residency, etc.)
If you have transcripts with a name different from your current, proof of name change must be documented at the time of admission.