Undergraduate Direct Admissions
The Lehman College Admissions Office will begin accepting direct admission applications for the fall 2014 semester beginning Monday, May 5, 2014. Please note that we will only be accepting applications from students who were educated within the United States. Students who have been educated outside of the United States must apply through the University Application Processing Center (UAPC).
You must have an appointment in order to attend Direct Admission, please click the Schedule Now button to schedule an appointment to have your application reviewed for admissions eligibility.
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for direct admission must meet the Lehman College Freshman Admissions Requirements.
Freshmen applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for fall 2014 admission:
- $65.00 check or money order (No Cash)
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma and scores
- SAT/ACT scores
All prospective transfers wishing to apply for Direct Admissions must meet the Lehman College Transfer Admissions Requirements.
Transfer applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for fall 2014 admission:
- $70.00 Check or Money Order (No Cash)
- Official Transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended (in a sealed envelope). No student copies, term reports or printouts will be accepted.
- Transfer students with fewer than 24 credits earned must also submit an official high school transcript and proof of graduation.
Both freshman and transfer Direct Admission applicants must comply with university testing requirements.
Additional information may be needed upon review of direct admissions applications (i.e. Green Card, Certificate of Naturalization, I-94 Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Proof of NYS Residency, etc.)
If you have transcripts with a name different from your current, proof of name change must be documented at the time of admission.