Lehman College's Startup Business Incubator
Bronx Business Bridge can help you realize your dream to start a business. We are a startup business incubator with sponsorship from Lehman College and the New York City Economic Development Corporation. For startups and businesses expanding in the Bronx and New York City, Bronx Business Bridge enables entrepreneurs to bridge the gap between plans and execution. In addition to meeting your need for office space, Bronx Business Bridge offers a full suite of business management support services, training on business fundamentals, and access to a loan program and early stage capital for eligible participants.
At this moment we are accepting applications to become a member of the Bronx Business Bridge Incubator for the third cohort. The Information sessions to learn on the specifics of the program will be held at 2501 Grand Concourse, 3rd Floor, Bronx, NY 10468.
Bronx Business Bridge provides a guided path to startup
Bronx Business Bridge Services include:
- Flexible office space
- Access to experienced mentors from the New York financial, business, and legal community
- A Certificate In Entrepreneurship tailored specifically for startup entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities
- Workshops on marketing, legal, and tax issues
- Connections to market products and services to local institutions
- Technical advice and assistance from industry experts and Lehman College faculty
- Access to a select group of interns from Lehman College
Startups need more than office space. Bronx Business Bridge offers a complete array of management support and business services to guide you as you develop strategic business plans for your startup.
Pre-Applications for our next cohort are available now. Contact us at email@example.com or 718-960-4684 for more information, or apply now for the Bronx Business Bridge Online.