Space at Lehman is at a premium. Reservations must be made at least eight weeks prior to the event, and reservation forms must be completed for all space requests—large and small.
When reserving space at Lehman, consider the following:
- Decide in advance the date, time, and space you desire for the event. We recommend that you plan alternative space options, dates, and times just in case your preference is unavailable.
- In order to successfully request your desired space, complete the online space reservation form.
- All rates are subject to change.
- The Campus Reservations Office will notify you if your request can be honored.
- Private parties are not permitted.
- According to the rules and regulations set forth by The City University of New York, no alcoholic beverages or liquors are allowed to be sold, brought into, or served on the College Premises.
- Payment must be received in full no later than one month prior to the event date.
- Lehman College will impose a 25 percent cancellation fee unless written notification is received at least ten business days prior to the event date.
- The College will not store any items prior to, or after the event. Items may include boxes, printed materials, private rental items, etc.
- The College will not be held responsible for items left or lost on its premises prior to, or after the event.
- A custodial fee will be charged for events held during weekend hours (Friday evening through Sunday evening).
- An hourly energy surcharge will be added to all Rental Agreements.
- Effective July 1, 2012, the following shall be prohibited at The City University of New York; (i) the use of tobacco on all grounds and facilities under CUNY jurisdiction, including indoor locations and outdoor locations such as playing fields; entrances and exits to buildings; and parking lots; (ii) tobacco industry promotions, advertising, marketing, and distribution of marketing materials on campus properties; and (iii) tobacco industry sponsorship of athletic events and athletes.
- Effective July 1, 2012, a custodial fee may be charged for events held on weekdays based on the size of the group, number of spaces being utilized, number of hours for the room(s) to be set-up, monitored, cleaned, and reset.
- Public transportation is recommended as parking is extremely limited and subject to availability.
For additional information, contact us directly at 718-960-7307.
Last modified: Jan 22, 2013