What’s in It for Me?
By participating in the College Now Program, you can reduce the time and money spent in earning a college degree. In addition, the courses you take, regardless of the subject or level, will help you to do better in high school. College Now reinforces the skills you need to progress towards graduation and enhances your performance on Regents examinations.
- You can qualify to take freshman college credit courses at Lehman College. The college credits you earn in our program can be transferred to almost any college you attend, whether it is a CUNY, SUNY, or another public or private institution.
- You will be invited to visit Lehman College, where you will be introduced to campus programs and facilities. You will also receive information regarding the college enrollment process and financial aid.
- When you are enrolled in a college-credit course, you will receive a Lehman College ID, which allows you to use the library, computer center, and the APEX athletics complex.
- You could qualify for scholarships and to participate in a special internship called Model New York City Council Project.
- You will gain experience in dealing with the expectations and fast pace of performing college level work.