Anchoring Achievement inMexican Communities: Accolades & Lessons Learned
Annual Conference on "Educación: Relying on what we know to drive change within the Mexican community"
Annual Conference Program
Funds of Knowledge: The Cornerstone of Family Engagement in Education
Using Positive Psychology To Improve Performance In Education
Dr. Stella Flores Presentation
Improving Literacy While Recognizing and Promoting Cultural Identities
DBAF Social Investments: Anchoring achievement in Mexican communities
The Anchoring Achievement initiative is helping unite New York’s Mexican community
Innovation is expanding educational opportunities for the Mexican community in New York City
Fundraising Seminar for Non-Profits
Fundraising Seminar for Non-Profits took place at CUNY Central Office Room 42-0770 on March 1, 2017.
- 9am – 10 am: Prospecting using Foundation Directory Online– Susan Shiroma, Senior Social Sector Librarian, Foundation Center.
- 10am – 11:30am: How non-profits can tap into the resources that the city offers – Sandi Singer-Raimer, Legal and Contracting Expert and Practitioner Trainer at Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College.
- 11:30am – 12pm: Roundtable conversations: Board involvement in fundraising – Edgar Zavala, Director of Executive Programs, Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Baruch College.
Click to view presentation
- FY17 Discretionary Contract Guide
- Tapping Into City Contracting Opportunities March 1, 2017
- Foundation Center
- 10 Practical Ways to Engage Board inFundraising from Third Sector Innovation
- Board Service Option Form - Graceful Fundraising LLC
- Finding Your Inner Fundraiser: A Self - Assessment Tool
- Training Calendar
- Win More Grants
- A Selection of Foundation Center websites
AAMC CBO's Request to the New York City Council on the Issue of Adult Literacy