Admission Requirements for Nonmatriculants
To register for courses as a nonmatriculant, an applicant must:
- Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Submit a transcript showing the award of an undergraduate degree.
- Have a minimum undergraduate average of B-. (School of Education program applicants must have a minimum undergraduate average of B.)
- To take graduate courses in Accounting, submit an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- Obtain the approval of the department's graduate adviser. Please note that not all programs accept non-degree seeking students.
- If submitting academic records from a non-English speaking country, demonstrate competency in English through TOEFL scores of at least 500 (higher for most programs).
Last modified: 11/20/2014