- 500 level: Courses on this level are graduate courses for students with undergraduate majors in a different discipline.
- 600, 700, and 800 levels: Courses on these three levels are graduate courses for students who have completed at least 18 credits of undergraduate work in the area of graduate specialization.
- The levels are distinguished as follows:
- 600 level: Graduate courses open to qualified undergraduates.
- 700 level: Graduate courses intended primarily for master's degree candidates.
- 800 level: Courses intended primarily for doctoral candidates. The letter "U" preceding an 800-level course indicates that that course has been approved as part of City University's doctoral curriculum.
NOTE: Selective courses listed in each department or program may not be given in academic years 2013-2014 and 2014-2015. For more information, contact the department or check the Schedule of Classes distributed prior to each semester.
Last modified: 7/27/2015