Early Childhood Education Entrance Requirements
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university with a Grade Point Average of 3.0 for all undergraduate and graduate work completed prior to acceptance.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An essay outlining career goals (500 words).
- Submit scores on New York State's Academic Literacy Skills Test (ALST) for advisement purposes if initial certification is not successfully completed.
- An interview might be scheduled upon faculty request.
- Students interested in the Bilingual Extension certificate, please submit an essay in Spanish outlining career goals.
Last modified: 8/4/2015