Our mission is to provide exemplary service to our faculty, staff, students, and administrators in support of Lehman College's educational goals. We do this by providing strategic support and effective guidance in the areas of recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, and staff development—all while promoting an environment of diversity.
We provide assistance in the areas of:
- Managerial and Staff Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Classified Staff Labor Relations
- HR Data Reports
News & Announcements
- The University is pleased to announce that we recently concluded an agreement with the Professional Staff Congress/CUNY ("PSC") on the implementation of a three-year pilot program of voluntary Phased Retirement for eligible members of the PSC-represented teaching and non-teaching instructional staff. View PDF.
Please check here for the list of upcoming presentations:
- Metlife Resources Announces one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
- TIAA-CREF one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
- Halliday Financial Group one-on-one counseling at Lehman College [PDF]
- Health Benefits Program Rate Changes (Effective July 2012) [PDF]
Last modified: May 13, 2013