- Executive Compensation Plan
- Full-Time Instructional Employees (Faculty, HEO, CLT, and Classified Managerial)
- Part-Time Instructional Employees
- Classified Employees (Full and Part Time)
- Graduate Student Employees
- Additional Benefit Programs
This is a reminder that the Open Enrollment period is October 1 to October 31, 2015.
During the Annual Transfer Period, you may transfer into any health plan for which you are eligible, add or drop the Optional Rider or add or drop dependent(s). To make changes, please complete a Health Benefits Application.
Also, at this time you can make a change to the PSC Dental Plans (change effective 01/01/16).
Please find attached below, forms and information you need to make your changes.
Descriptions for available health insurance plans are available at The Office of Labor Relations’ site.
CUNY employees will be able to enroll in the MetroPlus health plan,
with an effective date of January 07, 2016.
If you changed health insurance plans, your current plan terminates on 01/07/16 and your new plan starts on 01/07/16.
Coverage is effective 01/07/16 and premiums, if applicable, will be deducted beginning with your 01/21/16 paycheck.
If you added a dependent, your dependent will be active on 01/07/16. If you dropped a dependent, your dependent will be inactive on 01/07/16.
If you added or dropped a rider, it will be effective 01/07/16. You can continue to use your current ID card.
For PSC Members:
If you are enrolling in the DeltaCare USA Dental HMO, you must select a Primary Care Dentist. (link below)
If you are dropping the Delta Dental HMO, please complete the Delta Dental Disenrollment form.
When you drop the Delta Dental HMO, you will automatically be enrolled in the Guardian Dental Plan by PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund.
Submit forms to Ms. Georgette Roper-Walker. If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Lucy Cortez
PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund
212-354-5230 ext. 330
The Office of Human Resources will be open from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Please forward your completed forms to Ms. Georgette Roper-Walker in Shuster Hall Room 230. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 718-960-8181.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Program Open Enrollment Period Plan Year 2016 September 21, 2015 - October 31, 2015
Please be advised that the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Program Open Enrollment Period for Plan Year 2015 is: September 21, 2015 - October 31, 2015 for an effective date of January 1, 2016.
The Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Program allows City employees to deposit a portion of their pre-tax income into accounts maintained for certain health and dependent care expenses
New Rule for Plan Year 2016
Employees covered by a non-City group health plan can enroll in the MSC Program and waive City health benefits to receive an incentive payment, up to $1,000 per year for Plan Year 2015 and up to $3,000 for Plan Year 2016.
The Plan Year 2016 FSA Program Brochure and forms will be available on the OLR Web site: Under "Forms and Downloads". (link below)
Current 2015 participants (HCFSA & DeCAP) will receive 2016 re-enrollment packets.
MSC Health Benefits Buy-Out Waiver Program for 2016:
Plan Year 2016 enrollment is automatic for current active participants.
If participants would like to withdraw from the MSC Health Benefits Buy-Out Waiver Program, the participant must complete the 2016 MSC Enrollment/Change Form.
New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
(Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
Section 1512 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act creates a new Fair Labor Standards Act, section 18B, requiring employers to notify employees of coverage options available through the Health Insurance Marketplace. This requirement extends to all employees – without regard to eligibility for health insurance offered by the college or the separate college corporations.
Accordingly, here is your notice entitled, “New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage.” If you have any questions about your health insurance coverage or your options, you should utilize the contact information provided in this notice.
- NYC Health Benefits Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- Adjunct Health Insturance Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- NYS Health Insurance Program Notice - Senior College Doctoral Students
NYC Health Benefits Program Dependent Eligibility Audit (Only for employees and retirees with NYC Health Benefits who cover thier dependents)
- Employees and retirees who cover dependents in a NYCHB health plan will be asked to provide documentation to ensure that only eligible dependent(s) are enrolled. You will be asked to submit verification of each dependents’ eligibility in order to continue their coverage. For more information click on the following links: DEVA - Notice to Employees | DEVA - FAQs
- The University is pleased to announce that we recently concluded an agreement with the Professional Staff Congress/CUNY ("PSC") on the implementation of a three-year pilot program of voluntary Phased Retirement for eligible members of the PSC-represented teaching and non-teaching instructional staff. View PDF.
Please see schedules below for the list of upcoming financial counseling:
- Metlife Resources Announces one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
- TIAA-CREF one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
Helath Plan Rates [PDF]
Last modified: Oct 9, 2015