Lehman Faculty and Staff Email Information & Guide
Please click on the documentation links below to help configure Lehman email services on your mobile devices and desktops.
Outlook Web App
- Outlook Web App User Guide
- Outlook Web App Quick Reference Guide
- From Microsoft: Getting Started
- Click here to go to the Lehman Outlook Web App
Configure your mobile device
- Using Lehman Exchange with your iPad
- Using Lehman Exchange with your iPhone
- Using Lehman Exchange with your Android Phone
- Using Exchange with your Blackberry (from www.blackberry.com)
- Microsoft Mobile Device Setup Wizard
Configure your desktop client to use Lehman Exchange
- Setting Up Outlook 2013 Desktop Client for Windows 7
- Setting Up Outlook 2010 Desktop Client for Windows 7
- Setting Up Outlook 2010 Desktop Client for Windows XP
- Setting Up Outlook 2011 Desktop Client for the Macintosh
- Setting Up Mac Mail Desktop Client
- Export Outlook items to an Outlook Data File
- Outlook Introductory Video
- Online video course
- Getting Started with Outlook 2010
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Outlook Workshop Schedule
- Legacy Mirapoint Email
Lehman College Email Signature Guidelines
Retiree Email Support
On behalf of Lehman College, we want to thank you for your many years of service. Your hard work and dedication have greatly benefitted the Lehman College community. Equally important are the relationships we have developed over time. The City University of New York has created an email system specifically for retirees to maintain this valuable relationship. Our best wishes go with you in your retirement.
The City University of New York has developed a set of guidelines with regard to email access for those instructional staff members (teaching and non–teaching) and others, as designated, who have retired on or after September 1, 2013. The Lehman College Human Resources Division will provide covered employees considering retirement with information about these guidelines. To review the guidelines and related materials, follow the links below. For more information regarding the policy, please contact Lami Hoff in Human Resources at (718) 960-8329 or by email at email@example.com. For technical issues please contact the IT Help Desk at (718) 960-1111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage eligible retirees to take advantage of this opportunity to maintain a relationship with Lehman, to stay informed of events on campus and at CUNY and to keep in touch with colleagues.
- CUNY Retiree Email Guidelines
- Retiree Email User Guide
- Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- CUNY Retiree Email Site
For additional technical support, please contact the Lehman IT Center Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or by email at email@example.com.