The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
Photo ID's are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty are served on the same line.
To obtain a Lehman College ID card:
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, such as a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to obtain a Lehman ID card.
To replace a Lehman College ID card:
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID.
- Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card.
- Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
Photo ID Schedule for January 2017 - Winter / Spring Session Friday 01/06/17 9A - 7P Tuesday 01/10/17 9A - 1P Wednesday 01/11/17 9A - 1P
4P - 7P
Thursday 01/12/17 9A - 1P
4P - 7P
Tuesday 01/17/17 9A - 1P Wednesday 01/18/17 9A - 7P Tuesday 01/24/17 9A - 7P Wednesday 01/25/17 9A - 7P Thursday 01/26/17 9A - 7P Friday 01/27/17 9A - 3P Saturday 01/28/17 10A - 3P Monday 01/30/17 9A - 3P Tuesday 01/31/17 9A - 7P SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Last modified: Jan 18, 2017