Photo ID Schedule for December 2016 Thursday 12/01/16 10A - 1P Monday 12/05/16 10A - 1P Tuesday 12/06/16 10A - 1P
4P - 7P
Wednesday 12/07/16 10A - 1P
4P - 8:30P
Thursday 12/08/16 10A - 1P
4P - 7P
Monday 12/12/16 10A - 1P SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
*Please read the following information on obtaining or replacing a Lehman College ID card.
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, such as a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID.
- Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card.
- Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
Last modified: Nov 30, 2016