Etiquette PolicyIn order to promote a quiet and considerate environment for Lehman College students, faculty and staff, the Library requests the following:
- Please present a validated CUNY ID to gain entrance to the Library.
- Please keep conversation to a quiet, respectful minimum and observe Quiet Zone areas [located in Education, Fine Arts, Periodicals and Graduate Research Room].
- Students working in groups are encouraged to request a Group Study Room [Third floor south] at the Reserve Desk.
- Patrons should leave cellphones on vibrate. Cellphone conversations may only take place in the Library Gallery or in the stairwells.
- To maintain cleanliness and preserve print and electronic resources, food and drink are only allowed in the Library Gallery. Students may bring in water bottles, but must keep them away from computers.
- Please cooperate with the instructions of library faculty and staff.
Last modified: Aug 13, 2013