Major Advising for Undergraduate Students
Tanja Haxhoviq – Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Advisor
Office Location: Gillet Hall, Room 200
Phone Number: 718-960-8868
Until further notice, Math Advising, Credit Evaluation, and Course Permissions will be done online. Please complete an online advising form by clicking here. If you have additional questions about advising, please contact Tanja.firstname.lastname@example.org
All students will be seen on a walk-in basis only. No appointments are necessary. The regular advising schedule that follows is subject to change. Students should consult with the Math Department for updates.
- Mondays: 9AM - 1PM and 2:15PM - 5:30PM
- Tuesdays: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesdays: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- There is NO advising on Fridays
- All advising is done in person.
- Advising inquiries should not be made via telephone or email.
- During peak advising times, allow for extra time to see the adviser.
- Special registration events may alter the adviser's location. Such changes will be posted outside the advising office.