The Media Relations Office provides the design files for all the College' stationery, including departmental letterhead and business cards. The Office does not produce the stationery, however. This is done through the departments in conjunction with the College's Purchasing Office.
Here is the process:
1) The individual or department sends the information in a Word file to Nancy Novick in the Office of Media Relations & Publications (email@example.com / 718-960-8082). The information should include:
For business cards:
- Individual's full name, rank, and/or other title
- Name of department
- Building & room number of individual's office
- Individual's phone number (office) and *cell
- Individual's Lehman College email and *alternate email
- Individual's website address*
For Departmental stationery:
- Department's complete name
- Building & room number of Department's main office
- Department's main phone number
- Department's website address
- Department's email (if one exists)
2) Nancy Novick returns a PDF to the individual or department for proofing.
3) The individual or department returns the PDF to Nancy Novick with any corrections. Please note: the individual or department is responsible for proofreading all stationery and catching any errors.
4) Once a PDF is free of all errors, the department then processes this file for production, regardless of whether the stationery is for the department or for an individual in that department. The request must be entered by the department in the eps system. Funds must be allocated from the department's budget for this purpose. Prices and production times are available from the Purchasing Department.
5) Upon request, Nancy Novick can create a Word version of departmental letterhead for use in electronically transmitted memos and letters.
- Nancy Novick, Publications Manager
- Lisandra Merentis, College Office Assistant