To find out the time and place for online courses:
- Go to the Lehman Schedule of Classes.
- Select the proper semester. Click 'search'.
- Select the department and course code, and check 'online.' Click 'search' again.
- The comments for your course will have the information. (e.g., online course - meets once, June 2, 4-5 p.m. in CA CL 118)
- If there is no information, e-mail your instructor. You can find your instructor’s e-mail in the Lehman College online directory. If you can access your Blackboard course, you can e-mail the instructor from within Blackboard.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011