- Moving & Relocation
- Human Resources: Required Forms
- Lehman ID
- Email Accounts
- Parking on Campus
- Campus Security Numbers
- Childcare, Gym, Bookstore and more
- CUNY Portal ID
- Information Technology (IT)
- Check out the resources available from the City University of New York
- HR Staff Directory
- Make sure all forms and documents (Checklist) required to receive benefits have been completed and filed with the Office of Human Resources, located in Shuster Hall, Room 230. Phone: 718-960-8181 Fax: 718-960-1191
- Full-Time Instructional Staff HR Forms (Required)
Important Check List of Documents/Paperwork to Bring with you on your 1st Day of Employment
1) Completed New Hire Package, 2)Social Security Card (For NYS Payroll purposes only), 3) Official Transcript, 4) I-9 Employment Eligibility supporting documents (listed on the actual form), 5) Voided check (Only for direct deposit into checking acct) Only when covering spouse/domestic partner or children under health insurance, 6) Marriage Certificate AND Federal Tax Return from the last two years, (only send the first page of your tax return which shows your spouse) OR Proof of Joint Ownership issued within the last six months (with both names) such as a mortgage statement, lease agreement, utility bills, bank statement, credit card statements and property tax statements, 7) Birth certificates of children, 8) If you are including a domestic partner on your coverage, and you have been registered for more than one year, you must submit a Government issued Certificate of Domestic Partnership AND Proof of Joint Ownership issued within the last six months (with both names) such as a mortgage statement, lease agreement, utility bills, bank statement, credit card statements and property tax statements.
- All new faculty onboarding resources
- HR Staff Forms
- HR Frequently Asked Questions
- CUNY Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Calendar
- Payroll Schedule
- Benefits Summary
- Time Sheet Reporting
- Understanding Your Payroll Documents
Getting your Lehman Faculty ID is important. Your ID will provide you access to restricted areas of campus where ID is required including access to the Leonard Lief Library, the Information Technology Center, the APEX and Faculty Parking Lots. The Public Safety ID room is located in Shuster Hall room 079. See the Public Safety ID Schedule for more information. Be sure to pick up your Lehman I.D. as soon as possible.
Your department / Chair must submit the key requisition form to the Office of Public Safety APEX building room 109 as soon as possible after your hire. Key requisitions may include request for keys to faculty offices, file cabinets, faculty restrooms and elevators.
This CUNY-hosted email platform provides a contemporary, robust communication and collaboration suite. Everything you need online - email, shared calendars, synching with mobile devices and more - now works better. If you have any questions or need support, please contact the Lehman Help Desk at email@example.com or at 718.960.1111. Your Chair or Department Representative should advise when your Email account has been created and is ready for you to claim.
Lehman’s Email Sequence: first name / period / last name @lehman.cuny.edu. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claim your Lehman Email Account online
- Account Creation Instructions
- Lehman College Outlook Login
- Outlook Email Guide
The south parking lot on Goulden Avenue is reserved for faculty and staff parking. Parking permits for this lot can be purchased from the Office of Campus Activities located in Shuster Hall, Room 080. For more info, please contact office of Campus Activities at 718-960-8123.
- Information: Public Safety
- Emergency /24hr number: 718-960-7777
- Non-emergency/24hr number: 718-960-8228
- Office number and general information: 718-960-8593
- Lehman Childcare Center
- Apex Sports GYM Complex Membership
- Download the Lehman College Mobile App. Lehman's Mobile App is FREE on the App Store and on the Google Play Store. It includes contacts to school departments, event information, class locations and much more.
- Lehman Bookstore
CUNY Portal / Citizen CUNY is your one-stop access point to everything CUNY offers you as a member of the University community. All faculty members are encouraged to establish a CUNY Portal ID as soon as possible. It is necessary to create a portal ID to have access to Blackboard, which is the University online portal. View your private and secure CUNY information, such as application status and financial aid information. Register for courses and access Blackboard and Degreeworks. You can also obtain information about CUNY services and benefits, including CUNY eMall, and connect with volunteer opportunities. Citizen CUNY is a service to you, provides information on services available to you, and offers opportunities for you to continue CUNY’s long tradition of serving the community.
Blackboard is used throughout the College to support student learning whether courses are completely online, blended or in a traditional classroom setting. If you are not familiar with Blackboard as an online teaching platform please refer to the Faculty user guide link below.
- Bb CUNY Facutly User Guide
- Bb Login Instruction Guide
- Bb Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty Guide and On Demand Movies
CUNYfirst stands for "Fully Integrated Resources and Services Tool." CUNYfirst supports our Student Administration, Finance and Human Resources systems. Featuring an interconnected University-wide system that effectively ties into and manages students' education and records; faculty/staff employment and benefits information; and all College business operations.
For CUNYfirst assistance contact Lehman CUNYfirst Team - Information Technology Help Desk at 718-960-1111. For assistance by email, send email to email@example.com. For in-person assistance see the Help Desk at Carman room 108.
- Information Technology
- ITR Staff Directory
- Media Services
- Equipment Reservation
- Lehman Mobil App for iOS and Android