Information for Faculty
CUNYfirst grade rosters for the Spring 2018 semester will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Thursday, May 17. Upon posting your grades, you will receive a grade post confirmation. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to enter your grades using CUNYfirst.
You may also view our “How to Guides” on Lehman Connect.
All grade rosters must be submitted no later than Thursday, May 30, 2018. Due to processes that we run in CUNYfirst such as conducting graduation audits, repeats, F grade policy, probation, PERC (post enrollment requisite checking) etc., it is important that you submit your grades by the deadline.
Inaccurate or late submission of grade rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2017-18 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding grades, please contact Nelson Tulsiram or John Lucente. Their offices are located in Shuster Hall Rm 105 and they can be reached via email or phone at:
- Rudranauth.Tulsiram@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 1125
- John.Lucente@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 5183.
Our office hours for Shuster Hall, Rm 102 are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm and Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am to 6:30pm when classes are in session.
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- Grade Clarification Memo
- Grade Submission Memo
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- eVerification Faculty Instructions
- General Information on eVerification