Information for Faculty
CUNYfirst Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Rosters for the Fall 2019 semester will be available as of Tuesday, September 3. All VOE Rosters must be submitted by Monday, September 16.
CUNYfirst Grade Rosters for the Fall 2019 semester will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Friday, December 13. Upon posting your grades, you will receive a grade post confirmation. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to enter your grades using CUNYfirst. All Grade Rosters must be submitted no later than Friday, December 27.
It is important you submit your Verification of Enrollment Roster (VOE) and Grade Rosters by the deadline. Inaccurate or late submission of VOE or Grade Rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2019-20 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding the Verification of Enrollment Roster of Grade Roster, please contact John Lucente, Nelson Tulsiram, Rachel Negron, or Miguel Barragan. They can be reached via email or phone at:
- John.Lucente@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 5183.
- Rudranauth.Tulsiram@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 1125
- Rachel.Negron@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8363
- Miguel.Barragan@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8724
Our office hours for Shuster Hall, Rm 102 are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm and Tuesdays from 9am to 6:30pm when classes are in session.
- Grade Clarification Memo
- Grade Submission Memo-Spring 2019
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary and Guidelines
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- General Information on eVerification
- eVerification Faculty Instructions