Information for Faculty
CUNYfirst VOE Rosters for the Spring 2019 semester will be available as of Friday, February 1st. All VOE Rosters must be submitted by Thursday, February 14th.
CUNYfirst Grade Rosters for the Spring 2019 semester will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Wednesday, May 15th. Upon posting your grades, you will receive a grade post confirmation. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to enter your grades using CUNYfirst. All Grade Rosters must be submitted no later than Tuesday, May 28th.
It is important you submit your VOE Rosters and Grade Rosters by the deadline. Inaccurate or late submission of VOE Rosters or Grade Rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2018-19 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding the VOE Roster or Grade Roster, please contact John Lucente, Nelson Tulsiram, Rachel Negron, or Miguel Barragan. They can be reached via email or phone at:
- John.Lucente@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 5183.
- Rudranauth.Tulsiram@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 1125
- Rachel.Negron@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8363
- Miguel.Barragan@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8724
Our office hours for Shuster Hall, Rm 102 are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm and Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am to 6:30pm when classes are in session.
- Grade Clarification Memo
- Grade Submission Memo-Fall 2018
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- General Information on eVerification
- eVerification Faculty Instructions