Information for Faculty
**ATTENTION: In light of the increasing concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and our desire to keep everyone safe, Lehman College’s Office of Registrar is transitioning to remote operations at this time. We are still here to assist. For any questions or concerns, email us at Registrar.Office@Lehman.Cuny.Edu. You can expect a return email within the next 2-3 business days. Thanks for your patience during this time of transition, and stay safe.
**ATTENTION: Due to all in-person courses being moved to distance learning, evening hours for the Office of the Registrar will be postponed until the end of the Spring 2020 term. Our office hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
CUNYfirst Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Rosters for the Spring 2020 semester will be available as of Monday, February 3. All VOE Rosters must be submitted by Wednesday, February 19.
CUNYfirst Grade Rosters for the Spring 2020 semester will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Friday, May 15. Upon posting your grades, you will receive a grade post confirmation. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to enter your grades using CUNYfirst. All Grade Rosters must be submitted no later than Thursday, May 28..
It is important you submit your VOE and Grade Rosters by the deadline. Inaccurate or late submission of VOE or Grade Rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2019-20 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding the Verification of Enrollment Roster or Grade Roster, please contact John Lucente, Nelson Tulsiram, Rachel Negron, or Denetra Christian. They can be reached via email or phone at:
- John.Lucente@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 5183.
- Rudranauth.Tulsiram@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 1125
- Rachel.Negron@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8363
- Denetra.Christian@Lehman.Cuny.Edu EXT. 8810
Our office hours for Shuster Hall, Rm 102 are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm and Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am to 6:30pm when classes are in session.
- Grade Clarification Memo
- Grade Submission Memo-Fall 2019
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary and Guidelines
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- General Information on Failing Grade Confirmation
- Failing Grade Confirmation Faculty Instructions