What is Schedule Builder?
Coming Soon for Summer and Fall 2020 Registration!
Schedule Builder is a real-time class scheduling tool that enables students to plan and register for courses that meet their schedules and other needs. With this tool, students can easily arrange class schedules that fit their personal and academic lives. For more information on Schedule Builder, click here.
- Add Courses
- Add Breaks
- Compare Schedules
- Create a personalized class schedule that works for you
Schedule Builder AccessYou may access the Scheduler Builder tool online via your CUNYfirst account using the following navigation:
- Log onto CUNYfirst
- Log in using your CUNYfirst credentials and proceed to your ‘Student Center’
- From your Student Center, click the ‘Launch Schedule Builder' link located under the Academics Tab, to access the application
NOTE: You will need to disable your pop-up blocker setting for CUNYfirst, as the application will appear in another tab/window.
For detailed instructions, video tutorials, and FAQs on the Schedule Builder tool, kindly view the supporting materials below.
Schedule Builder Guides
- Schedule Builder Student Manual
- Schedule Builder Advisor Manual
- Schedule Builder Glossary
- Schedule Builder FAQs
- How to add classes in the Schedule Builder (Video Tutorial)
- How to drop classes in the Schedule Builder (Video Tutorial)
- How to swap classes in the Schedule Builder (Video Tutorial)
- How to add classes using DegreeWorks Audit (Video Tutorial)
- How to add classes using DegreeWorks Plan (Video Tutorial)