Introduction to Leadership Certificate Program
The Herbert H. Lehman Center for student Leadership will help you develop your potential as a leader through a comprehensive program of mentoring, skills-building workshops, team-building activity activities, retreats, and community service. Through group discussions, reflective journaling, readings and direct interaction with experienced CUNY/Lehman College faculty, staff, and student leaders, students experience how true leadership can influence our world. Community service/service learning is an essential part of this program, enabling participants to put their knowledge into action.
The program consists of seven two hour classes per semester. Classes are offered in three different sections on different days which allow students to choose a time that fits their schedule. Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end the program.
- Understanding Leadership
- The Relational Leadership Model/Model the Way
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
- Leadership is Everyone's Business/The Social Change Model
Research: Socially Responsible Leadership Scale : Lehman Tops National Average
- Spring 2011 Socially Responsible Leadership Assesment [PDF]
- Fall 2011 Socially Responsible Leadership Assesment [PDF]
- Spring 2012 Socially Responsible Leadership Assesment [PDF]
Last modified: Feb 3, 2015