Q & A
Does it cost money to join?
- No, everything in the program is free of charge!
How much time does it take to participate in Pathways to Success (PTS)? What will I be required to do as a member?
- You decide which services to utilize, but it is highly recommended that you attend 10-15 hours’ worth of activities and workshops throughout the course of each semester.
How long can I be in the program?
- Until you graduate and/or transfer to another college.
Am I eligible for Pathways to Success?
- To qualify you must be a full-time SEEK student, a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor’s degree)
- Have a limited income (according to federal guidelines)
- Have a documented disability
How do I apply?
To apply to the Pathways to Success program, bring a completed application to Shuster 255, ask for a Counselor Advocate.
The program will determine your eligibility. If eligible, you will be contacted within 2-3 weeks and will quickly begin your membership in the Pathways to Success program.
Follow detailed instructions here (link to “Application” content page). Applications are also available at these locations:
The SEEK Program, Shuster Hall, Room 257
Office of School/College Collaborations, Carmen Hall, 176
Last modified: Jul 16, 2012