Transfer student applicants-those students who have attended another college, university, or postsecondary institutionare admitted through the University Application Processing Center (UAPC). Transfer students can access the online application at www.cuny.edu. Transfer applications must be accompanied by a $70.00 application fee.
Transfer applicants must submit their high school transcripts and all official college and other postsecondary educational transcripts. Students who fail to provide all transcripts are subject to penalty.
All transfer students are subject to City University of New York testing requirements. For details, see the Office of Testing and Scholarships at www.lehman.edu.
The minimum requirements for transfer students are as follows:
- Students transferring fewer than 12 college credits must satisfy Lehman's freshman admission criteria.
- Applicants transferring from 12 up to 24 college credits must satisfy either the freshman admission criteria or present a 2.75 cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Students with 24 or more credits must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.3 or better.
- Students with a CUNY/SUNY A.A. or A.S. degree must have a 2.0 cumulative Grade Point Average or better.
- Students with an A.A.S. degree or a degree from outside CUNY/SUNY must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.3 or better.
These admission criteria are subject to change. Inquiries and appeals may be directed to Laurie Austin, director, Admissions and Recruitment, located in Shuster Hall, Room 161, or call 718-960-8706.
Last modified: 9/3/2014