Faculty and Staff
Curriculum Development and Assessment: this office is home of the General Education Program and its special assessment programs.
Online Education and Teaching with Technology: technical and pedagogical support for teaching online online and media resources for teaching, learning and research.
Faculty Development and Improvement of Learning: programs to improve teaching, tutoring and academic mentoring in support of classroom learning.
- Lehman's Teaching and Learning Commons
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Tutoring and Academic Support
- Math Lab
- Science Learning Center
- Office of Pre-Health Advising
- Student Evaluation of Teaching Form [PDF]
- Access to Student Evaluation of Instruction
Special Teaching and Mentoring Opportunities for Faculty and Staff: honors programs, special academic initiatives
- Lehman Scholars Program
- Macaulay Honors College
- Honors Societies
- Departmental Honors and Prizes
CUNY First: class rosters, student records, advising resources
Reference: Information on curriculum, policies, practices
- Academic Standards & Evaulation
- Student Handbook [PDF]
- Lehman & CUNY Policies and Procedures [PDF]
- Undergraduate Bulletin
Last modified: Jul 18, 2012