Veteran's Fee Waiver
Veterans and service members are exempt from paying the CUNY Application and Fee Commitment fees.
For more information, contact the Coordinator of Veterans and Military Affairs at Shuster Hall, Room 201A, or call 718-960-7188.
Request Your Veterans Fee Waiver
All veterans and service member applicants are exempt from paying the Application Processing Fee. Follow these steps to request your Veteran Fee Wavier:
- After you submit your Admission Application, select the “PAY LATER” option on the payment screen.
- Print your Application Summary Package.
- Send “Veterans Fee Waiver Request via e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name (as listed on your Application Summary Package)
- Date of birth
- Application Control Number (ten-digit number beginning with a W)
- Indicate whether you are a Freshman or Transfer applicant
- Indicate the semester for which you have applied (ie. Fall 2011)
- Attach proof of your Veteran/Military status (i.e., DD-214, Current Military ID Card, or Deployment or Pre-separation orders)
Graduate and Non-Matriculate Students
The Coordinator of Veterans and Military Affairs in Shuster Hall, Room 201A can provide you with a Veterans Fee Waiver Letter to give to the Admissions Office.
Commitment Fee Waiver
The Coordinator of Veterans and Military Affairs in Shuster Hall, Room 201A can provide you with a Veterans Commitment Fee Waiver Letter to give to the Bursar’s Office.
Last modified: Mar 31, 2014