Dear Art Department Students,
Below you will find multiple helpful advising resources:
- How to claim your Lehman 360 account
- How to submit an iDeclare request
- How to find your general academic advisor
- How to access your Lehman student email (use the same credentials as Lehman 360, except there is an @lc.cuny.edu after your username)
- How to search for and register for courses in CUNYfirst
- How to find contact information for other departments
- How to access information on graduation
- Lehman Financial Aid, TAP, and Bursar
- Overview of offices that you might need to contact during your academic journey
The Art Department has developed curriculum maps for all areas of specialization. Students can use these to make decisions about what courses they need to take.
|Bachelor of Arts||Bachelor of Fine Arts||Bachelor of Science|
|Ceramics||Ceramics||Computer Graphics and Imaging|
|Computer Imaging||Computer Imaging|
Take a look at the Art Department's Spring 2021 Schedule by clicking on the links below:
This schedule includes all of the online synchronous and hybrid sections. Synchronous online courses have a set meeting time each week, while hybrid sections have set times to come on campus. You can read this schedule from left to right, with hours starting at 9:00AM with a division line every half-hour.
This schedule includes all of the online asynchronous sections. Asynchronous online courses do not have a set meeting time each week.
The CDAD advising hours are below. Click on the corresponding link to access each instructor's advising form.
|Prof. Melissa Brown||January 13 - Wednesday 10:00AM - 1:00PM and January 26 - Tuesday 12:00PM - 3:15PM||Sign Up|
|Prof. Herbert Broderick||
January 6 - Wednesday 1:00PM - 4:00PM and January 19 - Tuesday 3:15PM - 6:30PM
|Prof. Gina Dominique Hersey||January 6 - Wednesday 10:00AM - 1:00PM||Sign Up|
|Prof. Jonathan Ehrenberg||January 12 - Tuesday 3:15PM - 6:30PM||Sign Up|
|Prof. Sean McCarthy||January 13 Wednesday 3:15PM - 6:30PM||Sign Up|
|Prof. Dannielle Tegeder (Graduate Advising ONLY)||
January 5 -Tuesday 12:00PM - 3:15PM and January 19 - Tuesday 12:00PM - 3:15PM
|Prof. David Schwittek||January 5 - Tuesday 3:15PM - 6:30PM and January 27 - Wednesday 10:0 AM - 1:00PM||Sign Up|
|Prof. Janet Skolnik||
January 12 - Tuesday 12:00PM - 3:15PM and January 20 - Wednesday 1:00PM - 4:00PM
|Prof. Terry Towery||January 20 - Wednesday 10:00AM - 1:00PM||Sign Up|