Spring 2023 Academic Semester Advisement
|Monday||11:30 - 12:30 pm||Columba De La Parra||Science Hall 4402||Zoom Link|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 11:00 am||Gustavo Lopez||Davis Hall 302||Only in-person|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 12:00 pm||Sonjae Wallace||Gillet Hall 302||Zoom Link|
|Wednesday||11:30 - 12:30 pm||Iraj Ganjian||Davis Hall 422||Only in-person|
|Wednesday||3:00 - 4:00 pm||Melissa Deri||Davis Hall 326||Zoom Link|
|Thursday||12:00 - 1:00 pm||Patricia Gonzalez Periche||Davis Hall 322||Zoom Link|
|Thursday||3:00 - 4:00 pm||Naphtali O'Connor||Davis Hall 107||Zoom Link|
|Friday||11:30 - 1:00 pm||Donna McGregor||Davis Hall 304||Zoom Link|
Formal advising for all students, including for chemistry majors, is available via in-person and Zoom meetings. Please note that departmental advisors are ONLY available during the days and times listed below.
For Zoom meetings, click on the faculty member's zoom link to start an advising session. You will be admitted to a waiting room. It is possible the adviser will be with another student so please be patient. Be sure to have your EMPLID available.
For correspondence via email please contact the Chemistry Department office (firstname.lastname@example.org). If corresponding by email, please provide as much information as possible including your CUNYFirst ID number, images or copies of relevant documents and a contact number.
Lehman College Advising resources:
- How to claim your Lehman 360 account
- How to submit an iDeclare request
- How to find your general academic advisor
- How to access your Lehman student email (use the same credentials as Lehman 360, except there is an @lc.cuny.edu after your username)
- How to search for and register for courses in CUNYfirst
- How to find contact information for other departments
- Lehman Financial AidTAP and Bursar