Advisement is crucial to help you navigate the chemistry major (or minor) or simply to transfer your chemistry credits to Lehman from another institution.
- IF you are declaring a major, we would like you to view the following video which provides an overview of the requirements for the major before meeting with an adviser so that you can spend your advising session reviewing your particular record and plans. Click to review the requirements of the major
- IF you are declaring a minor please view the following video which provides an overview of the requirements for the minor before meeting with an adviser so that you can spend your advising session reviewing your particular record and plans. Click to review requirements of the minor
- You can download a copy of the major advising form major.
- You can download a copy of the minor advising form minor.
Additional advising resources:
- How to claim your Lehman 360 account
- How to submit an iDeclare request
- How to find your general academic advisor
- How to access your Lehman student email (use the same credentials as Lehman 360, except there is an @lc.cuny.edu after your username)
- How to search for and register for courses in CUNYfirst
- How tofind contact information for other departments
- Lehman Financial AidTAP and Bursar
Formal advising for all students, including for chemistry majors, is available via e-mail/Zoom.Please note that departmental advisors are ONLY available during the days and times listed below. Please provide as much information as possible in your emails including your CUNYFirst ID number, images or copies of relevant documents and a contact number. Click on the faculty member's zoom link to start an advising session. You will be admitted to a waiting room. It is possible the adviser will be with another student so please be patient. Be sure to have your EMPLID available.
Winter 2020-2021 Academic Semester Advisement
The Winter 2020-2021 advising will start on January 5th, 2021. In the meantime, please contact the Chemistry Department office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your advising questions.
|Tuesday, January 5||12:00PM-6:30PM||Columba De La Parra||Meeting Link|
|Wednesday, January 6||10:00-4:00pm||Gustavo Lopez||Meeting Link|
|Tuesday, January 12||12:00PM-6:30PM||Naphtali O’Connor||Meeting Link|
|10:00AM-4:00PM||Melissa Deri||Meeting Link|
|Tuesday, January 19||12:00PM-6:30PM||Donna McGregor||Meeting Link|
|Wednesday January 20||10:00-4:00pm||Benjamin Burton-Pye||Meeting Link|
|Friday, January 29||Spring 2021 Classes Begin|