Patient Care Coordinators have an active role as part of the healthcare team and work one-on-one with patients to help them meet their goals. Understanding the essential roles and responsibilities of a care coordinator and how best to communicate, engage with and respond to patients’ diverse needs are taught in this certificate program. Pay average is $26 per hour ($54,000 per year).
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Program is taught 100% live online.
- A device with a camera, video, and audio (computer, tablet, or laptop) and related computer skills, facility with navigating the internet and reliable access to the internet are essential.
In order to receive a program certificate, you must complete all required courses listed with a grade of C or better. To request a program certificate, please send an email email@example.com with “Certificate Request” on the subject line.
- Intro to Care Management
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Chronic Conditions and Addiction: Healthy Outcomes
- Mental Health and Emotional Support
SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION