The Bronx Recovery Corps
Launched on January 27, 2021, the Lehman College Bronx Recovery Corps provides students with the opportunity to contribute to the economic recovery of The Bronx and the City, as well as support students who already are contributing. The goal over time is that like Peace Corps alumni, employers will prioritize Recovery Corps fellows in their hiring processes. The Bronx Recovery Corps incorporates four key elements that meet the twofold purpose of setting Lehman students on a path to career success and contributing to the borough's and city’s economic recovery. The four elements of the Recovery Corps experience are: (1) employer engagement; (2) community engagement; (3) academic credit; and (4) career preparation.
The Bronx Recovery Corps:
- provides students with the opportunity to contribute to the economic recovery of The Bronx and NYC.
- supports students who already are contributing in essential roles.
- prepares and positions students for future career and civic success!
Student fellows will gain:
- technical skills
- academic credit
- work experience
- career preparation support
- engagement in/with the community
The application deadline has passed.
Missed the Bronx Recovery Corps Information Session? Review the presentation online!
To learn how you can become a BRC Community Partner, complete our online application: BRC Community Partner