Major Advising for Undergraduate Students
Rafael Gonzalez– Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Advisor
Office Location: Gillet Hall, Room 200
Phone Number: 718-960-7371
Until further notice, Math Advising, Credit Evaluation, and Course Permissions will be done online. Please complete an online advising form by clicking here.
All students will be seen on a walk-in basis only. No appointments are necessary. The regular advising schedule that follows is subject to change. Students should consult with the Math Department for updates.
- Mondays: 9AM - 1PM and 2:15PM - 5:30PM
- Tuesdays: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesdays: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM - 1 PM and 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM
- There is NO advising on Fridays
- All advising is done in person.
- Advising inquiries should not be made via telephone or email.
- During peak advising times, allow for extra time to see the adviser.
- Special registration events may alter the adviser's location. Such changes will be posted outside the advising office.