Welcome back to our Lehman Community!
You are considered a re-admit student if you previously attended Lehman College without earning a degree and now wish to do so.
Your next steps for your return to Lehman will depend on how you left and what you have done since. See below for different scenarios and click on each to see next steps.
- Your first step is to check your account for any holds that could prevent registration and take the next step to clear those holds right away
- A Bursar hold, for example, must be cleared by paying your bill with the Bursar’s Office before you can move forward with any registration next steps
- Next, fill out the readmission request form
- Your request will be reviewed and, if eligible, you will be sent a link to the re-admit application
- Submit the completed application to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com
- There is an associated $20 readmission application processing fee that will be added to your tuition bill.
- Questions? Your OAO advisor is here to guide you through the process! You can also find more information about readmission here, or visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions located in Shuster Hall, room 161, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you attend another university after leaving Lehman College?
Please follow the steps for the readmit process, and make sure you submit an official college transcript from any other school you attended. These transcripts should be included in your readmit application.